|Cotton Stainer Bug|
I was using a 55 – 200mm len initially for the runners but for the bug, no matter how I zoom, or stand far away, I couldn’t get a clear sharp picture. So I switch to a 28 – 55 mm len but didn’t fare much better. I didn’t dare go too near in case I scare off the fella but standing far away means I couldn’t be able to get a nice close up. In the end, went with all the possible permutations of manual focus, auto marco, plain auto on manual mode, aperture priority, shutter priority, full auto and finally got one which I think is decent enough.
A hammerhead flatworm which we mistook for a slug.
A Black Eye Litter frog which we thought M killed with her changkul but fortunately did not.
|Black Eye Litter Frog|