Been trying to take a decent photo of the fish tanks. So did a lot of research and finally got round to taking it.
1. Get a tripod – check
2. Set to aperture priority and set to lowest aperture possible – check (lowest was 4 on the camera)
3. Set ISO to 400 – check (heck kiasu a bit went on to 800)
4. Switch off all other room lights – check
5. Use manual focus – check
6. Set camera at slightly higher angle – check
7. Forgot anything?Yeah…… how to stop the *&%#%( fish from swimming so that they can stay in focus!